Kwai Tsing Area Jobs Secretary (support Expatriates) (hk$28k-32k);5day;(kwai Chung) Large Listed Group Position at Knight Recruitment Services Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Secretary (Support Expatriates) (HK$28K-32K);5day;(Kwai Chung) Large listed Group. For those of you who live in Kwai Tsing Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Knight Recruitment Services Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Knight Recruitment Services Limited|
|Position||Secretary (support Expatriates) (hk$28k-32k);5day;(kwai Chung) Large Listed Group|
|Region||Kwai Tsing Area|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Secretary (Support Expatriates) (HK$28K-32K);5day;(Kwai Chung) Large listed Group
Our client is a HK large listed group with diversified businesses who is seeking a high caliber person to fill the Secretary position:
- Provide secretarial/administration support to Expatriate Directors such as arranging business issues and planning overseas trips and meetings
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and business reports
- Draft various correspondences in English and Chinese
- Sort and review incoming mails/ emails/ correspondences
- Coordinating and liaising with different internal departments and/or external business corporations.
- Handle and maintain confidential information and document management
- Degree Holder is required
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience; Experienced in serving senior executives in sizable companies is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination and organization skills
- Cheerful, strong sense of responsibility, team player and well organized
- Flexible and willing to work overtime when required
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and ad-hoc working environment
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to resume@ knightrecruits.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keywords: Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Secretary, EA, PA, Sec, Admin, Translation, Assistant to Expatriates, Assistant to Director, Administrative Assistant , Secretary, Administrative executive, PA, EA, Sec, Administration Officer, Senior Secretary, admin officer, admin assistant, senior secretary, secretary to directors, assistant to director, admin assistant, compliance, secretary, secretary to general manager, administrative assistant
|City||Kwai Tsing Area|
- Large Listed Group, Serving Expatriate Directors
- Excellent Career Opportunity and Exposure
- HK$28-32K + DB, 5day work, Kwai Chung
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in
Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Human Resources, Fashion Retail, Luxury Retail, FMCG, Marketing, Translators and Company Secretarial professionals in Hong Kong, China and the rest of the APAC region.
Our strengths lie in our specialist knowledge and focus on building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates.
At Knight, we take the time to find out what you really need from your next role and offer one-on-one guidance at every stage of the recruitment process to help you reach your career goals.
Email: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week