Admiralty Jobs Secretary – Pacific Place (ref: Os00379) Position at Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Matriculated which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as secretary - pacific place (ref: os00379) and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Admiralty and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司|
|Position||Secretary - Pacific Place (ref: Os00379)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are now looking for a talented Secretary to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the retail leasing team of Pacific Place. Major duties include supporting leasing-related activities like preparing tenancy agreement and rent roll, issuing of debit notes, managing the leasing data system and answering tenants’ enquiries. The incumbent will also perform administrative duties in the team which include scheduling appointments, liaising and coordinating with different parties.
- HKDSE/HKCEE or above with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 2 years’ solid clerical or secretarial experiences, preferably with exposure in property leasing or management field
- With experiences in handling customers’ enquiries is an added advantage
- Pleasant character, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Preparing tenancy agreement
- Managing the leasing data system
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swire Properties develops and manages commercial, retail, hotels and residential properties, typically mixed-use developments in prime areas across Hong Kong,
the Chinese mainland and Miami, US. Adhering to our core values of integrity, originality, long-term focus and quality, we pride ourselves in transforming the urban landscape, creating thriving communities and ensuring sustainable value for our stakeholders.
Our creative culture drives our passion to excel and energises us to design inspiring experiences.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week