Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Secretary (flexible Work Days) Position at Popular Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Popular Holdings Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Tsuen Wan Area and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Secretary (Flexible work days) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Matriculated
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Popular Holdings Limited|
|Position||Secretary (flexible Work Days)|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support
- Handle telephone, correspondences and maintain effective filing system
- Manage dairy, coordinate meetings and organize daily schedules including travel arrangements and personal matters etc.
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Attained education of the level of matriculation or above, with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 8 years’ secretarial experience and have at least 5 years in serving senior management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- High-integrity and confidentiality and able to work under pressure
- Mature, well-organized, self-discipline and good interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills in written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Full spectrum of secretarial & personal assistance
- Matriculated or above with formal sec. training
- 3-5 work days, flexible work days, fringe benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with businesses in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, Publishing, Education & Training,
Distribution & Purchasing, e-Learning, Property Development, and more. Its diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom.
As one of the major branches in Greater China region, we have the companies established in Hong Kong includes Educational Publishing House, Limited, Pan Lloyds Publishers Limited, EduSmart Company Limited, Smart English Company Limited and Popular e-learning
(HK) Limited covering various business sectors and serving as the leading provider of literary, education and lifestyle product and services.
For further company information, please visit the website:ww.popular.com.hk
- Industry: Media/Publishing/Printing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours