Kwun Tong Jobs Secretary Position at Boton Flavors & Fragrances (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kwun Tong and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Secretary in our business office, Boton Flavors & Fragrances (Hong Kong) Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Non-Degree Tertiary or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Boton Flavors & Fragrances (Hong Kong) Limited
|Type of Work
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial support to Chairman, Directors and the team, including: arrange signatures, prepare and handle confidential documents, ad hoc reports, coordinate events and travel arrangement in Hong Kong;
- Assist the Chairman in organizing and participating various association activities in Hong Kong as well as monitoring their progresses;
- Coordinate between HK office and the PRC offices from time to time;
- Organise and monitor company driver’s working schedule;
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Chairman and senior management;
- Assist in general administration works and control of documents delivery;
- Liaise with internal and external parties;
- Outdoor work is required (on occasion);
- may need to work on public holiday (if any).
- Fluent Putonghua is a must;
- Diploma holder with 5 years’ relevant working experience or above;
- Mature, good communication skills, result oriented and able to handle work under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing are essential;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred;
We offer competitive package and benefits:
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting job title) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary by “Apply Now” button . Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
- Fluent Putonghua
- Executive support & association co-ordinations
- 5 years working experience or above
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Subsidiary of Hong Kong Main Board Listed Company
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week