Kowloon Bay Jobs Sales Support Officer Position at Oxford University Press (China) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Oxford University Press (China) Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Support Officer and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Oxford University Press (China) Ltd
|Sales Support Officer
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Assist the sales team to develop and maintain good relationships with key accounts by providing high-quality customer services
- Coordinate between internal departments and customers to ensure smooth daily operations
- Co-ordinate with the Sales and Marketing team, attend sales events, and monitor the customers’ events from the Cash to Order process
- Co-ordinate with the Logistic department for order delivery schedule with inventory management experience
- Compile the relevant reports for analysis and related documents to Management
- Follow the ad-hoc project and work with the global team
- Administrative and day-to-day operation tasks
- Good in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS office, strong in MS excel skill and MS planner
- Min. 4 years’ experience in sales / operations support role
- A proactive team player and able to work independently
- Strong problem solving skill, excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Less experience is still to be considered.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
We offer a competitive salary, a 5-day work week and excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW’.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Experience in sales / operations
- 5 day work week and excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with Global team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are both a department of the University of Oxford and a major international publishing organization with a significant presence in Hong Kong. Our plans for the future
necessitate our filling the following vacancy:
- Industry: Media/Publishing/Printing
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week