Quarry Bay Jobs Retail Management Trainee Position at Fendi Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Fendi Hong Kong Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quarry Bay and surrounding areas as retail management trainee with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Fendi Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Retail Management Trainee|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- This 24-month Leadership Program will immerse young talent in an accelerated learning environment to develop your Retail Management skills in a luxury environment.
- You will have the opportunity to work across our Hong Kong Head Office and fleet of sparkling stores to equip you with multi-faceted operational experience and a practical skill set to prepare for a management role in Retail.
- Career progression of the Retail Management Trainee: Industry newbie – Sales Expert – Middle Management – Store Leader – Market Retail Leader.
- Program structure:
- Stage 1: You will start as Client Advisor in store, to learn all the facets of store operations and clienteling
- Stage 2: You will have office rotation for functional exposure.
- Stage 3: You will return to the store to develop their store and team management skills
Successful candidates will have:
- Less than two years of work experience with a passion for providing exceptional service to our clients
- Passion for the Brand with keen interest to build a career in Luxury Retail
- Enjoy working with people with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Accountable and self-motivated with confidence
- Be fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Have excellent personal presentation.
- Can start in early July 2023.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Passion for the brand with keen interest in Luxary
- Interest in providing exceptional service
- Enjoy working with people
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1925, the year in which it was founded, Fendi has linked its success, its image, its quality and the glamour of its products to a dual element: a delicate
and precious equilibrium between tradition and modernity, the desire to preserve the values of the past and the courage to dare, innovate and astound.
Even today, working at Fendi means: being conscious and proud of what the brand has represented throughout its 90 year history and continues to represent while, at the same time, being ready
and willing to face the new challenges that the future holds.
Fendi is part of LVMH, the first global group in the luxury sector which includes dozens of the most prestigious brands in fashion, leather goods, watches, cosmetics and others. Today, becoming
a Fendi employee means coming into contact with the best – in terms of modernity, dynamism and quality – that a company can offer on a global scale.
Becoming a Fendi employee means embarking on a journey in an international firm that strives for excellence and growth within a creative and merit-based environment. A working environment
that allows for maximum performance, awarding individuals' contributions to the success of the team.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week