Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Retail Designer Position at Casetagram Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Ngau Tau Kok and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Purpose of Position
- CASETiFY is one of the leading global lifestyle brands to offer customizable tech accessories. We’re industry leaders when it comes to trend forecasting and protecting what matters most; the community platform for creativity and self-expression.
- We are looking for a Retail Designer to join us on the expansion of CASETiFY Studio globally. The Retail Designer should have experience in Retail Design, be the expert on the latest retail store trends, innovative digital and physical experiences. As part of our new team members, you will be working closely with the Creative Lead on the Retail Team and be responsible for store designs projects globally.
- Create, develop and review architectural and interior design packages as well as construction documents for various types of projects
- Develop in-house VM Display system and in-store product display
- Develop Retail Brand Guidelines for store expansion globally
- Ensure strong communication with multiple project teams, brands, contractors, consultants
- Provide guidance and innovative solutions to resolve technical and design challenges when needed
- Follow up your projects and take ownership of analyzing both successes and learnings
- Mentor and assist Designers in their growth and development
- Minimum of 5+ years working experience within the area of commercial/retail architecture or interior design
- With a focus on store concept development and/or store design and planning is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree within Architecture or Interior Design
- Ability to prioritize and service multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong project management skills, ability to oversee and manage multiple projects in complex environments involving several stakeholders
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino 3D, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite ((Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) or equivalent program
- Fluent in English
- International working experience is meriting
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- Leading global lifestyle & luxury brand
- 5YOE in commercial/retail architecture design
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino 3D, Sketch-Up, Adobe
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Casetify® is the world’s first social design service that provides you with a fun and easy way to create custom mobile cases with Instagram
and Facebook photos via our patent-pending technology platform.
Casetify is a start-up founded in October 2011, based in Hong Kong & Los Angeles. We are loved by celebrities around the globe including
Snoop Dogg, Lionel Messi and Jamie Oliver. Have you always dreamed of working for a fast paced start-up? Do you get excited about being part of a team who is loved by Mashable and Gizmodo? If yes, then read on!
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week