Tin Shui Wai Jobs Resident Assistant Clerical Officer (labour Relations) 駐地盤助理文書主任 (勞資關係) Position at Rider Levett Bucknall Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Rider Levett Bucknall Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Tin Shui Wai and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Resident Assistant Clerical Officer (Labour Relations) 駐地盤助理文書主任 (勞資關係) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: School Certificate
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Rider Levett Bucknall Limited|
|Position||Resident Assistant Clerical Officer (labour Relations) 駐地盤助理文書主任 (勞資關係)|
|Region||Tin Shui Wai|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
RESIDENT SITE STAFF required for the following post to work for construction project for Architectural Services Department
Contract No. : PI G517 & SS J507
Project Title : Construction of a Swimming Pool Complex and Open Space in Area 107, Tin Shui Wai
Location of Project : Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
Work Location : Site Office
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements :-
- Attaining five subjects at grade ‘E’ or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) (including Chinese, English (Syllabus B) and Mathematics) or equivalent; and
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese; and
- Knowledge in application of common business software (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel); and
- Full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and preferably with post-secondary certificate on personnel management or human resources
(i) Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
(ii) a combination of FIVE – Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” in a maximum of two Applied Learning Subjects / Grade E in Other Language subjects including Chinese Language and English Language at Level 2 and Mathematics at Level 2 in Compulsory or Extended Parts or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) are accepted administratively as comparable to the required qualifications.
The employment will be on contract basis for a period of twelve months.
Salary commensurate with qualifications. Please apply in strict confidence on or before 12 May 2023 by post or e-mail enclosing full resume, copy of testimonial from previous employer, copy of Certificate qualification, present and expected salary to the HR & Personnel Department, Rider Levett Bucknall Limited, 15/F Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or e-mail to Apply Now.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
合約編號 : PI G517 & SS J507
工程名稱 : 天水圍107區泳池及休閒空間
工程地點 : 天水圍,新界
工作地點 : 地盤辦公室
- 在香港中學會考,考獲五科E級或以上成績(包括中國語文科、英國語文科 [課程乙] 及數學科)或具備同等學歷；
- 良好的中英文會話和書寫能力; 及
- 懂使用一般商業電腦軟件 (如文書處理及試算表軟件) ; 及
- 有全職人事 / 人力資源管理工作的相關經驗, 持有人事 / 人力資源管理專上教育證書優先
(ii) 香港中學文憑考試（HKDSEE）五科考試成績－新高中科目考試成績第2級 / 應用學習科目考試成績” 達標“（最多計算兩科） / 其他語言科目考試成績E 級，包括中國語文與英國語文考試成績第2級及數學必修或選修部分考試成績第2級，可在行政上接納為等同於以上之入職條件。
薪金按申請人的學歷及工作經驗釐定。申請人可以於2023年5月12日或之前將個人履歷、工作及學歷證明副本, 連同現時及期望的薪金等資料郵寄到利比有限公司, 香港九龍九龍灣啟祥道17號高銀金融國際中心15樓, 人力資源及人事部, 或電郵到Apply Now均可
|City||Tin Shui Wai|
- Level 2 in five subjects in HKCEE or HKDSEE
- Good command of oral and written English & Chinese
- Experience on personnel management/human resources
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rider Levett Bucknall Limited (RLB) is a leading global consultancy specializing in construction cost management and quantity surveying and has a global presence
with 4,00 people operating from more than 120 offices across the world. In North Asia region we employ 1,800 people with headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Macau and 16 major cities in Mainland China.
- Industry: Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance