Tai Po Area Jobs Repair Administrative Coordinator Position at Louis Vuitton Pacific Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Louis Vuitton Pacific Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Repair Administrative Coordinator for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Tai Po Area and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Louis Vuitton Pacific Limited|
|Position||Repair Administrative Coordinator|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform repair registration aiming to provide every client returns best solutions and excellent service according to company procedures and guidelines.
- Follow up all client cases within schedule of technical discussion, quotation, awaiting parts.
- Stock take to secure all repair products accuracy.
- Answer stores repair and service enquiries for client satisfaction.
- Support office administration and back up operation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Repairs registration & coordination to enable every repair work to be completed properly.
• Check & record every repair item received from all stores in our zone
• Follow and accept repair according to company guidelines
• Work with / explain to repair technician to ensure every item repaired respectably
• Work with Central Technical team on system & repair supports
2. Prepare sufficient spare parts for repair craftsmen to enable the item ready for repair.
• Allocate spare parts received from Paris for pending repairs
• Reorder spare parts according to company guidelines
3. Support & Coordination to Retail team for client satisfaction especially in case customer complaints.
• Repair flow, pending quotation reminders, etc
• Provide technical information or advice to stores / Client Services Center regarding complicated repairs, additional repairs and price quotation
4. Other operation tasks on regular basis:
• Quality Control check thoroughly every repaired item
• Prepare related list for sending repaired items back to the Central / External vendors
•Review and follow up backlog cases
• Work with external repair suppliers for external allocated repairs cases
5. Run reports for operations task and proceed the basic analysis
6. Other Administrative jobs & Ad Hoc projects assigned by Superior
- 2-3 yrs related working experience
- Fair Spoken & Written English
- Basic PC knowledge, fast typing both English and Chinese (35-40 wpm)
- Pleasant, patient & possess good customer services and communication skills
- Self-driven, responsible, detail-minded & well-organized
- Work Location: Tai Po
|City||Tai Po Area|
- Exciting career opportunity at Louis Vuitton
- After sales client care & customer experience
- 5 day work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY"
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared
the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, Develop,
Innovate, Create.. Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week