Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Regional Accountant Position at Omni Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Regional Accountant. For those of you who live in Tsuen Wan Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Omni Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Omni Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The Regional Accountant is responsible to support the Regional Finance Team on Asia Tax, Treasury, and accounting matters. This position has a great opportunity to review different tax types in Asia Region and have a chance to participate in a global tax planning project.
- Review the various tax assessments for the Asia region. E.g., VAT/GST, CIT & WHT.
- Review the accounting and tax requirements in the Asia region.
- Prepare periodic analysis of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with treasury matters.
- Support in regular accounting and tax issues for our Asia affiliates.
- Review and improve group Transfer Pricing strategy.
- Overview and improve the tax filing procedure and control.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Accountancy with solid tax and accounting knowledge.
- Self-motivated with an analytical mind, attentive to details, and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in using ERP Systems.
- 3 years or above relevant experience in the Tax field is preferred.
- Experience in logistics or warehousing industries is a plus.
- CPA/CTA holder of any institution is a plus.
- Willing to travel.
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary as well as the reference number to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Asia Pacific finance exposure
- Tax or treasury knowledge
- Career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week