Tai Po Area Jobs Receptionist – Professional Environment Services – Hong Kong (science Park) Position at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as receptionist - professional environment services - hong kong (science park) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Tai Po Area and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is School Certificate which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu|
|Position||Receptionist - Professional Environment Services - Hong Kong (science Park)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are a team of committed office administrative personnel striving to support China firm’s operation in contributing to the overall achievement of its business objectives. This is accomplished by:
- Working together with various functions and departments to ensure effective and efficient implementation of office policies and procedures
- Providing a pleasant, functional and environmentally responsible working environment to our people to enable them to operate and serve our clients
- Delivering a range of general administrative support services to facilitate operation efficiency and service excellence
- Responsible for all-round receptionist general duties
- Greet guests in professional manner
- Monitor visitor access record and maintain security awareness
- Handle incoming couriers or parcels
- Maintain tidiness of reception, guest seating area and conference rooms
- Coordinate meeting rooms bookings and related logistic support
- Assist with preparation of room bookings report
- Receive, screen and redirect incoming calls to appropriate personnel and relay phone messages as required
- Connect, record and handle billing for long distance calls
- Handle external voice conference services set-up, and related record update
- Handle administration work and ad-hoc duties as assigned
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
- Shift duty between 08:00 – 17:00 and 09:00 – 18:00
- Working location: Tai Po (Science Park)
- DSE or above
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service or hospitality. Previous experience as front desk agent at luxury hotel or flight attendant added advantage
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant, customer oriented and well-organized
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China’s Top Employer since 2006, Universum’s Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
|City||Tai Po Area|
- Handle couriers and parcels
- Coordinate meeting room bookings
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte
organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 330,00 people make an impact that matters at ww.deloitte.com.
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours