Sheung Wan Jobs Receptionist (office) 前台接待文員 (辦公室) Position at China Merchants Property Management (Overseas) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, China Merchants Property Management (Overseas) Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Receptionist (Office) 前台接待文員 (辦公室) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Sheung Wan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||China Merchants Property Management (Overseas) Limited|
|Position||Receptionist (office) 前台接待文員 (辦公室)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our company is a property management company located in Sheung Wan, who is seeking for:
- Answer/transfer calls in a timely and accurate manner, take note of messages and convey them to related parties in a timely manner;
- Greet visitors and notify the related parties in a timely and accurate manner;
- Send and receive company mails, newspapers, magazines, faxes and other items, and manage registration and distribution duties in a professional manner;
- Manage internal documents sending, receiving, circulating, printing, binding and other administrative work;
- Perform meeting room usage management (including but not limited to the storage and use of projectors, video conferencing systems, conference phones)
- Assist in handling daily administrative duties and other ad hoc tasks assigned by superiors.
- Form 6 (DSE) or high diploma or above;
- Fresh graduate will be considered;
- Strong sense of service consciousness, proficiency in computer literacy;
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong sense of responsibility and affinity;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), fluent in spoken English;
- Good knowledge of business etiquette;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer good benefits with 14 days annual leave, medical and life insurance, 5 days work, double pay and discretionary bonus etc.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to us by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
有興趣者請點擊「APPLY NOW」, 將您的完整履歷表連同當前工資、預期工資和可到職日期發送給我們。
- 5 days work, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Work in Sheung Wan, Immediate available preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week