Receptionist Vacancies at Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Receptionist. For those of you who live in and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
How We support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- Medical benefit plan includes clinical, hospital & surgical, dental, and optical benefits
- Family medical plan that covers spouse and children
- Disability and life insurance
- Additional leave includes marriage leave, adoption leave, examination leave and study leave
- Staff referral bonus
- On-the-job training
What this job involves
- Perform general reception area duties, including greeting and escorting guests and visitors, answering phone calls from clients and internal customers
- Coordinate meeting room set-up with furniture and equipment according to business requirement
- Issue staff badges for new joiners and visitor badges for visitors
- Assist with conferences and/or catering service for users
- Assist and coordinate in-house event logistics
- Prepare monthly Front Of House report (no. of phone call, meeting room reservation, work order type)
- Other duties may be assigned
Interested? An ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications
Desired experience and technical skills
- Higher Diploma or above
- Part-time / Internship experience as Receptionist / Concierge / Frontdesk Assistant in office environment or hospitality industry will be an added value
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office suite
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,00 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do, and we’re honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
- Receptionist/ Concierge/ Customer/ Guest Services
- Attractive package and fringe benefits
- 5-day work / Bank Holiday / Family medical plan
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most
advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries
and a global workforce of over 91,00 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visitjll.com.
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because
of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting
inquiries to ourContact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week