Admiralty Jobs Receptionist Position at China Everbright Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Admiralty and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Receptionist in our business office, China Everbright Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Non-Degree Tertiary or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||China Everbright Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Greet visitors and guests in a professional manner;
- Provide all-round receptionist duties including handling all incoming calls and enquiries;
- Handle meeting room arrangements;
- Coordinate the environmental cleanliness especially the reception area and meeting rooms;
- Handle incoming/outgoing mails, documents and arranging courier services;
- Handle stationery ordering, pantry supplies and stock keeping;
- Arrange maintenance works for office facilities and equipment;
- Perform administrative and clerical support duties;
- Support other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in banking, financial institutions, law firms and other professional service firms;
- Able to work independently with good time management and strong communication skills;
- Presentable with pleasant and cheerful personality; customer-oriented, punchy, detail-minded and self-initiative;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including fluency of Mandarin);
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and including a recent photo to Human Resources Department. Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All-round receptionist duties
- Higher Diploma or above holder with 3 years exp
- Secondment staff
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Everbright Limited (“Everbright”, stock code: 165.HK) was established in Hong Kong in 1997. As a member of China Everbright Group, Everbright is China’s leading cross-border investment and
asset management company. It manages private equity funds, venture capital funds, sector focus funds, mezzanine funds, fund of funds, fixed income and equity funds. Everbright utilises its strong capital strength and cultivates a number of high-growth-potential
enterprises together with its investors. While following the development requirements of Chinese enterprises, it also merges the best in overseas technologies with the Chinese market, providing diversified financial services for Chinese clients involved in
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week