Central Jobs Receptionist Position at Altive Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Altive Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as receptionist with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Altive, a member of Apoidea Group, is an alternative investment manager backed by Pacific Century Group. We enable High Net Worth Individuals and their advisors to invest in top-tier Private Credit funds and other alternative vehicles around the world.
- Perform the duties of receptionist. Be the first point-of-contact for visitors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Assist in general office administration, including housekeeping of the office and meeting rooms, handling incoming calls and general enquiries, ensuring proper function of office equipments
- Assist in organizing meetings and company events with required logistics, including catering arrangements, venue set-up and guest invitation, etc.
- Maintain and order office supplies and business stationery for office
- Support and assist internal activities
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent
- Prior experience in an office administration, office management, secretarial, or customer-facing role
- Corporate presentable with good communication skills. Well versed in providing professional and timely admin support to senior management is highly preferred.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and accept direction/ additional responsibilities from supervisor
- Ability to work as part of a team and solve problems in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Experienced in guest-facing role, CS, Admin
- Presentable, excellence communication skills
- Grade-A office, energetic and friendly culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Altive, a member of Apoidea Group, is an alternative investment manager backed by Pacific Century Group. We enable High Net Worth Individuals and their advisors to invest in top-tier Private
Credit funds and other alternative vehicles around the world starting at USD$130k.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week