Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (work Location : Kwun Tong Or Tsim Sha Tsui) Position at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Work Location : Kwun Tong or Tsim Sha Tsui) with full time & contract working hours for our company office, Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited, for residents of Tsim Sha Tsui and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a School Certificate or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Work Location : Kwun Tong or Tsim Sha Tsui).
|Company||Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited|
|Position||Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (work Location : Kwun Tong Or Tsim Sha Tsui)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle general front desk duties includes greeting clients and guests, daily registration, answering incoming calls and enquiries
- Administrative and clerical duties, including filing, data input etc.,
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Immediate available or short notice period is preferred
- Diploma or above with 1 year or above working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication in English is a must, Good command in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Attendance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Over-time Pay
- Bank Holiday
- Performance Bonus
- Company Recreational Activities
For more information, please send your resume to didian.chui@ konicaminolta.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Receptionist & Administarive Support
- Higher Diploma or above
- Good command of spoken English & Cantonese
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited is a subsidiary under the Konica
Minolta Group which is public-listed in Japan and has base in over 40 countries. With over 40 years’ establishment in Hong Kong, our company is dedicated to provide innovative and comprehensive business solutions including multi-functional printers, digital
colour solutions, digital document system, document management solutions, network device management solutions, and a variety of hardware, software and consultancy services to cater for the ever-changing and diverse needs of enterprises of all sizes in Hong
To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high calibre and strong determination
to success to join our company.
Attractive remuneration, fringe benefits and product training
will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary in MS Word to, Room 208, 2nd Floor, Eastern Centre, 1065 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, or by email
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week