Sheung Wan Jobs Receptionist & Administrative Assistant Position at Hatcher Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Receptionist & Administrative Assistant in our company, Hatcher Group Limited. For candidates who reside in Sheung Wan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hatcher Group Limited|
|Position||Receptionist & Administrative Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hatcher Group Limited (formerly known as VBG International Holdings Limited) (listed on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, Stock Code: 8365) is an investment holding company principally engaged in the corporate finance advisory services.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our group for the following position:
- Perform reception duties including handling incoming calls, client greeting, courier arrangement, letter dispatching, mailing and meeting rooms reservation;
- Provide office administrative support including pantry & sundries management, stationeries and office supplies management, office equipment and facilities’ maintenance;
- Maintain tidiness of the pantry, meeting rooms and reception area;
- Providing general clerical and admin supports to Admin Dept., including filing and documentation etc; and
- Assist in ad-hoc duties required
- Form 5 / DSE / Diploma or above;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- At least 1-year relevant experience in receptionist or office administration duties;
- Good working attitude, telephone manner and communication skills;
- Familiar with MS Office software e.g. Word, Excel; and Chinese word processing; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” and send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, Expected Salary, and date of availability to HR Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Performing receptionist duties
- Provide office administrative and clerical support
- Fresh graduate is welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hatcher Group Limited (listed on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, Stock Code: 8365) is a financial services provider.
Our business predominantly focused on provision of (i) corporate finance advisory services (including sponsorship, compliance advisory, financial advisory and independent financial advisory); (ii) placing and underwriting services;
and (ii) business consulting services, to customers which are listed on the Stock Exchange and non-listed customers mainly in Hong Kong, the PRC, Asia and Europe
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance