Lantau Island Jobs Quality Assurance Inspector (electrical / Mechanical) Position at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Quality Assurance Inspector (Electrical / Mechanical). For those of you who live in Lantau Island and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong Kong Disneyland, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Position||Quality Assurance Inspector (electrical / Mechanical)|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Set up instruments and devices to inspect machined and fabricated parts, as well as sub-assemblies from sheet metal, plastics, extrusions, bar stock, complex castings and completed assemblies
- Responsible for goods receiving inspection and communication with external vendors
- Inspect respective ride parts and assemblies as listed in the Manufacturer’s Requirement (MR)
- Conduct internal auditing for maintenance process, documentation and integrity of maintenance and cycle work
- Preparation for inspection reports and execute Disney’s Material Review Board (MRB) process
- Calibration of measurement tools and instruments
- Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Electrical Engineering or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification experience in Engineering / Quality Assurance / Installation Testing
- Experienced in machinery inspection and mechanical components
- Knowledge in operating coordinate measuring machine (CMM) or computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Familiar with machinery maintenance work, including trouble-shooting and preventative / corrective maintenance techniques
- Experience in metal processing and respective quality control
- Proficient in engineering precision measurement and calibration
- Shift duties covers overnight and public holidays are required
- Working at height is required
Qualifications in ASNT Visual Inspection Level II or certified as Welding Inspector will be an advantage
- Set up instruments and devices to inspect machined
- Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Production
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class services and unleashes magical experiences for our Guests. To create the Disney magic, we invite
talented and energized professionals to join our team and work in a dynamic business environment. Empowered by the comprehensive training and excellent development opportunities, we strive to offer the best workplace where imagination, creativity and excitement
Join us and let your story begin now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively
for employment purpose only.If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will beretained up to2 yearsand be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential
all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices,
or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,
you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email
- Industry: Others