Tai Po Area Jobs Quality Assurance Assistant/ Officer (regulatory/ Food Labelling) Position at Maxim’s Caterers Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Maxim's Caterers Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as quality assurance assistant/ officer (regulatory/ food labelling) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Tai Po Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Maxim’s Caterers Ltd|
|Position||Quality Assurance Assistant/ Officer (regulatory/ Food Labelling)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide technical support on food regulatory
- Conduct routine food regulatory and labeling checking to implement ISO / HACCP policy
- Coordinate work safety, quality assurance and hygiene procedures training to related staff
- Handle and follow up the complaint cases related to food regulation
- Prepare products’ labels based on local regulatory requirements
- Liaise with local / overseas food authority and customers on food regulation
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder or above in Food Science / Food and Nutrition or related disciplines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy, working under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent, excellent problem-solving skills, and with good communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese / Cantonese
- Proficient in PC applications including Chinese word and excel processing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Quality Assurance Officer
- 5-day work week
- Free Meal & Shuttle Bus
- Staff Purchase Benefits
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Birthday, Exam, Study, Wedding, Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Education Subsidy Scheme
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
|City||Tai Po Area|
|Address||826, Maxim's Caterers Ltd, Star House, 3號 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- QA / Food Labelling
- Welcome to Fresh Graduate
- Excellent On-job Training and Career Path
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Maxim’s Caterers Limited
Founded in 1956, Maxim’s Group is one of Asia’s leading food and beverage companies, operating Chinese, Western, Japanese and Southeast Asian
restaurants, quick service outlets, bakery shops and cafes, and an institutional catering service. Maxim's Group also produces a range of festive products, including the award-winning Hong Kong MX Mooncakes, and is a licensee of Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi,
IPPUDO, The Cheesecake Factory and Shake Shack in various territories. Altogether, the Group has over 1,800 outlets.
Proud of our heritage and humbled by our success, we are committed to a sustainable and innovative future. To learn more about Maxim’s,
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Five-day work week