Central & Western Area Jobs Qa Engineer/software Tester – Global Tech Giant (faang) – Native Thai/taiwanese/japanese Speakers Position at TEKsystems
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central & Western Area and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TEKsystems is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as QA Engineer/Software Tester - Global Tech Giant (FAANG) - Native Thai/Taiwanese/Japanese Speakers and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Qa Engineer/software Tester - Global Tech Giant (faang) - Native Thai/taiwanese/japanese Speakers|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The world’s largest technology firm (part of FAANG) is ramping up their Quality Engineering team for their flagship AI/ML voice assistant language platform, used by 300 million users globally in 30+ languages, within their APAC regional program (office in Hong Kong).
This team is primarily responsible for making this AI/ML voice platform the best worldwide digital assistant. They engineer it and other cloud-based services for international markets. Teaching it how to understand and speak new languages is the main goal of this team, together with designing and implementing a highly locally customized experience for all its users. We are seeking a talented QA Engineer to design functional and automation testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, the QA will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
We are looking for candidates who are either Native in Thai or Taiwanese or Japanese. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation test scripts and implementing software applications using Python, Java, and Swift
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures and identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- 1-5 years professional experience (open to fresh graduates)
- Background / bachelor degree in IT fields / Operating Systems / Data / Information Systems fields
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience in functional and automation testing
- Native in Thai, Japanese, or Taiwanese
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
|Address||Allegis Group Hong Kong Limited, Level 18, Cambridge House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Rd, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong|
- QA Engineer/Software Test Analyst
- Test Automation, Python, Agile & CI/CD
- Native Thai, Taiwanese, or Japanese
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people.
Every year we place over 80,00 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,00 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients
achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Gratuity, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full Time job vacancies in Central & Western Area 2023
- job vacancies for Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Central & Western Area 2023
- Permanent job vacancies in Central & Western Area 2023
- Qa Engineer/software Tester - Global Tech Giant (faang) - Native Thai/taiwanese/japanese Speakers position job vacancies