Yuen Long Jobs Qa Coordinator (document Team) Position at Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as QA Coordinator (Document Team). For those of you who live in Yuen Long and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd|
|Position||Qa Coordinator (document Team)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle the Document change request procedure.
- Maintain GMP document include archiving, registration, archiving, destroy of GMP controlled copy.
- Issue the special request of the other GMP document and record.
- Manage the Logbook Issuance and retrieve procedure.
- Assist in the training procedure including the update of training curriculum, archiving of training document and record, following up of training plan.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma or above in pharmaceutical or related fields.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), typing (Chinese, English)
- Independent, self-motivated and detail minded.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical QA , GMP and ISO is an advantage.
- 5-day work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Free Luncheon
- Free Shuttle Bus (Long Ping, Tin Shui Wai, Fanling MTR & Tsuen Wan MTR)
- Document Team
- Higher Diploma in pharmaceutical
- Free shuttle bus & Free Luncheon
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquarters in Hong Kong, Bright Future Group is a leading pharmaceutical company committed to developing affordable and reliable generic medical solutions,
and bringing brighter life better future to people’s lives all over the world since 1993. Today, we are the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong. With years of development, we have also established our subsidiary plants in Mainland
China, USA and Germany. Pursuing its long-term corporate vision, more than 7,00 employees dedicate themselves in the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of more than 160 generic medicines and health supplements worldwide. We focus
on the treatment of disorders for patients in dermatology, orthopedics, respiratory, pediatrics, geriatric and gynecology. Bright Future Group has a strong international R&D team in Hong Kong, New York in US as well as Haikou and Suzhou in Chinato support
our pipeline. We strive to our commitment and continue to expand our product portfolio to make a significant contribution locally and globally.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents withprogressive career prospects to join us as follows.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week