Kwai Hing Jobs Purchasing Officer /senior Purchase Officer (health Products) 復康用品採購員 Position at MEDIMART
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we MEDIMART, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as purchasing officer /senior purchase officer (health products) 復康用品採購員 and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Kwai Hing and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Purchasing Officer /senior Purchase Officer (health Products) 復康用品採購員|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Monitor the inventory level and communicate the forecast with the sales team to ensure optimal level.
- Performs purchasing activities.
- Sourcing food supplements and wellness products globally to widen product categories and liaise and negotiate with vendors
- Identify, extract and present Innovative and new products through existing suppliers.
- Work with marketing and design departments to provide the materials for packaging, design and regulations.
- Review the distributorship agreement and revise it as required.
- Maintain a good relationship with suppliers.
- University graduate, preferably in related fields such as supply chain or health-related background
- At least 3 years of experience in the related fields. More experience can be considered as a senior post
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills.
We offer an attractive salary package, 5 days work week, Flexible working hours, discretionary bonus, continuous professional training, medical scheme, staff purchase discount and education allowance etc.
Interested parties, please send a CV with current & expected salary (is a must) and our ref. no. to email to us (Attention: Ms Queenie Hwang) by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- 5 days work, flexible working hours
- Branded retail chains, good prospect
- Company culture focuses on teamwork and caring
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A (產品 APPLIANCES)：提供優質產品，以滿足客人需要
R (業績 REVENUE)：公司能不斷發展，穩健成長
E (員工 EMPLOYEE)：與員工攜手，發展他們事業
S (社會責任 SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY)：盡企業責任，回饋社會
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours