North Point Jobs Project Support Assistants Position at Apex Consultants Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Apex Consultants Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically North Point and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Support Assistants and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time, temporary & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$17,000 - HK$20,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Apex Consultants Limited|
|Position||Project Support Assistants|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 20.000|
Position A : Administration Project Assistant (Monthly Salary : $15,984)
- Input and update training records;
- Consolidate nomination and enrollment for training courses;
- Perform clerical duties e.g. updating and maintaining first-aid qualification records for training nomination purposes;
- File, index and maintain training activities, projects and policy;
Position B : Technical Project Assistant (Monthly Salary : $17,258)
- Book venues for training, develop and consolidate course evaluation forms;
- Assist in photo-taking, online broadcasting, video shooting and editing of training activities;
- Provide support for online learning systems including generating user accounts, uploading new course materials, generating monthly usage statistics;
- Conduct regular visits to company’s training site camps for inspection and equipment check, updating usage report, processing receipt and payment of goods/services for the Camp.
- 5 days work, Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm, off on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays
- Overtime work, outdoor work or work on holidays may be required subject to operational needs, and will be compensated by time-off in lieu
- 9 months work contract starting from June 2023, with possibility of renewal
- Working location: North Point
Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including Chinese, English and Mathematics in HKDSE or HKCEE;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- For Post B: Good work skills in photo shooting and video production; and video editing (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Corell VideoStudio, etc.).
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates please send in your CV stating clearly your academic qualifications with working experience, and earliest date available, either by email or whatsapp to 54056605
- Please state the position you wish to apply as header in your application. Candidates are welcome to apply both positions if you consider yourself capable of both.
All personal information collected will be solely for use in recruitment and will be kept in strict confidentiality
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- administrative professionals
- good learning opportunities
- media and communications professionals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We would like to invite applications for the following:
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week