To Kwa Wan Jobs Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer (baggage Handling System) Position at Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer (Baggage Handling System) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd, for residents of To Kwa Wan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer (Baggage Handling System).
|Company||Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd|
|Position||Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer (baggage Handling System)|
|Region||To Kwa Wan|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are urgently seeking a professional Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer to join our company.
- Carry out the overall execution of baggage handling system project, rolling stock, E&M and/or control and communication projects through liaising with client, relevant stakeholders and managing project team and subcontractors to ensure the works are completed timely and within budget.
- Develop or assist in design/installation drawings and plan for T&C/inspection works.
- Provide site supervision to ensure the works are up to the quality standard.
- Assist troubling shoot in case of equipment failure.
- Assist in project development of new business.
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ related work experience preferably with main contractors or consultancy firms.
- With driving license (Class 1 and 2) is preferred.
- Holder of valid Construction Workers Registration Card & Green Card.
- Solid writing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
- A good knowledge of office computer operations, word processing and AutoCAD.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive package, promising career paths, personal development, and a caring work environment for the right talent.
Interested parties, you are encouraged to submit your application with a detailed resume, EXCLUDING any sensitive personal information such as HKID, passport number, photo, etc. Review of applications will continue until the position is closed.
The Kum Shing Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants’ work experience, competence, performance, and the Group’s business needs are among but not limited to the significant aspects of the appointment. We do not discriminate based on the status protected under local law.
Data collected will be treated with strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment only. All related information will be kept for up to 24 months and destroyed afterward.
|City||To Kwa Wan|
|Address||Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd, Newport Centre Block 2, 116 Ma Tau Kok Rd, Ma Tau Kok, Hong Kong|
- Flexible 5-day work, performance & incentive bonus
- Education subsidy, allowance, medical & dental
- Career progression opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1963,Kum Shinghas been playing a leading role in the development, operation and maintenance of Hong Kong’s energy infrastructure
for decades. With over 2,00 employees in locations across the region and multibillion-dollar active contracts, Kum Shing offers a full range of customized and specialist services to power utilities, transportation and public sector clients including CLP Power,
HK Electric, MTR Corporation, Airport Authority and public works departments of the Hong Kong Government. Benefiting from its in-depth understanding of infrastructure related challenges and ability to follow through, Kum Shing is the only private enterprise
providing comprehensive and multidisciplinary engineering solutions to the entire electricity supply system from generation, transmission, distribution to utilization, assisting the power utilities in achieving a world-class supply reliability of over 99.99%.
In the face of latest economic and technology trends, Kum Shing has invested substantially to integrate technology and design with its core business to help develop Hong Kong into a smarter
and more sustainable city. Furthermore, Kum Shing is also actively exploring opportunities to expand regionally, through its consulting and investment arm, to engage in projects relating to infrastructure development.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week