Tseung Kwan O Jobs Project Executive (quick Commerce) (up To $19k, Welcome Fresh Graduates) Position at Hong Kong Technology Venture Company Limited (HKTVmall)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hong Kong Technology Venture Company Limited (HKTVmall) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tseung Kwan O and surrounding areas as project executive (quick commerce) (up to $19k, welcome fresh graduates) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Technology Venture Company Limited (HKTVmall)|
|Position||Project Executive (quick Commerce) (up To $19k, Welcome Fresh Graduates)|
|Region||Tseung Kwan O|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What You will be Doing
- Assists in the planning and execution of the project plans
- Supervise site operation & monitor the progress of project with site inspection
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic program and project goals
- Assist project lead to prepare quotation, presentation materials, documents, data entry on regular basis
- Analyse project performance metrics and feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Set up roster, conduct orientation and training for frontline staff
- Monitoring program and project performance of both internal and external service providers
- Cost Containment and Profit Management
- Other tasks assign by project lead
- Maintain good relationship with selected customer group
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when needed
- Occasional weekend/holiday work and support
Who is our Right Fit
- Degree Holder or other related discipline
- He/She is organised and resourceful with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Able to organise all details of the projects into a clear and efficient project plan for the operations department to execute
- Able to make fast decisions to prevent any issues that may arise
- Talkative, independent and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate positive and a can-do attitude
- Proficient of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good command of MS Office – Excel (pivot table and vlookup are must)
- Immediate available is preferred
|Region||Tseung Kwan O|
- Supervise site operation
- Analyse project performance metrics and feedback
- Good in Excel (pivot table and vlookup)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Kong Technology Venture Company Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK: 1137)
The Group currently engages in the development of Hong Kong's largest 24-hour online shopping mall, HKTVmall, providing an "one-stop shop" platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment,
online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience. The Group has set up another business in 2020 – Shoalter Technology Limited (“Shoalter”) – a technology provider on eCommerce solution aiming to enable any traditional supermarkets or retailers
locally and globally to enter into digital retailing successfully.
Aiming to seize the opportunity in eCommerce and technology development, it’s your turn now! Welcome you to join HKTV Group NOW to create a new career peak under the leading eCommerce and
technology brand in Hong Kong.
Being a HKTVer, You Can Enjoy
Competitive salary with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- 16 - 24-day annual leave, marriage, maternity, paternity, exam, birthday leave*, 2-day family care leave*, full pay sick leave and compassionate leave
- Five-day week with flexi working hours before 10.00 am for selected functions in TKO office
- Hybrid Work Policy (2-day per week WFH)
- Talent 20% Off Purchase Discount Program
- Medical and life insurance coverage
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Attractive education partnership allowance
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Free morning bus from selected districts (such as Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Shatin, etc.) to office
- Free round-trip shuttle bus service to the nearest MTR stations 3 times per hour
- Over 300,00 square feet headquarter, well equipped with self-run canteen, relaxing collaboration area
*for Talents with over 1-year employment
We hope to see all high caliber talents joining this unparalleled e-commerce platform very soon.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week