Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Project Executive Position at Hong Kong Design Centre Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Executive with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Hong Kong Design Centre Limited, for residents of Tsuen Wan Area and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hong Kong Design Centre Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Executive.
|Company||Hong Kong Design Centre Limited|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist in planning, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes (includes community and public engagement activities) and other special projects on time and within budget;
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management and event management;
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, partners, collaborators and community stakeholders
- Assist in digital outreach like social media, website content management on programme promotion;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations;
- Coordinate all promotional materials and activities with related parties as well as on-site decoration at partners venue;
- Attend and assist in the activities and events related to the programme by request;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree or above or equivalent in design, cultural management, event/ exhibition management, marketing, government relations are preferred;
- Min. 2 years’ relevant experience work experience in running programme related to design education, arts and cultural, community, event & exhibition, government relations is an advantage;
- Candidate with same education level but less experience will be considered as Project Associate;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Bring a strong conceptual approach and a keen understanding of design thinking process and the role of design and interventions at public space;
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to work among diverse communities;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
More information about BODW CityProg:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or by clicking “Apply Now” or email to: hr[@]hkdesigncentre.org on or before 12 May 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Address||Hong Kong, Tsuen Wan, Pak Tin Par St, 45號6/F, Mill 5, The Mills Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602|
- Assist in deliver BODW CityProg & special projects
- Handle project logistics & admin.
- Proactive; detail-minded; self-starter
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre(HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design
excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our websiteww.hkdesigncentre.orgfor
information of HKDC.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week