Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Project Engineer Position at BAUER KOMPRESSOREN China Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BAUER KOMPRESSOREN China Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||BAUER KOMPRESSOREN China Ltd|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
1. Report to the Project Manager.
2. Provide technical support to sales team
3. Assist in monitoring the field work and tackling the technical problems
4. Follow up the correspondence from sales team, e.g., complaints, enquiries and other field-related matters
5. Travel to Mainland China and Overseas is required
We expect you to have:
- High Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical and Marine or equivalent discipline. Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Familiar with English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Willing to learn
- Good Team Player
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- Five days work in MNC environment
- Opportunity in specialized industry
- Excellent career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a Germany based manufacturing group specializing in the production of high-pressure compressor.
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week