Quarry Bay Jobs Project Coordinator – Construction Position at MHK Restaurants Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quarry Bay and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MHK Restaurants Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Project Coordinator - Construction and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MHK Restaurants Limited|
|Position||Project Coordinator - Construction|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provides administration and secretarial support for the department
- Manages database including store information and generate report or factsheet
- Manages and support on certain statutory certificate and licenses applications
- Responsible for all aspects of general bookkeeping including account payable, receivable, reconciliation and all the account recording
- Coordinates projects, events, and major meetings as needed
- Handles general correspondences, establishes and maintains files and records
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- Min. 2 years’ relevant experience in sizable organization is preferred
- Fluency in English and Cantonese and good command of English writing
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill and a good team player
Applicants have not been invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications as unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 12 months.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Leading company in Quick Restaruants field in HK
- Friendly environment
- Organized, good team player, eager to learn
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
one of the world’s most renowned leading brands in quick service restaurant industry with over 15,00 staff in HK.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week