Central Jobs Project Assistant (government Contract) – Few Posts – Ref. 2281 Position at KEK Consultancy Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we KEK Consultancy Company Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project assistant (government contract) - few posts – ref. 2281 and dedicated to work in full time & contract which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||KEK Consultancy Company Limited|
|Position||Project Assistant (government Contract) - Few Posts – Ref. 2281|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client (Government) is now looking for high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
- To provide logistic support to the various promotional and publicity initiatives for CoC and assist in management of the service contracts on PR matters;
- To provide general office support; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- Higher diploma or equivalent;
- Level 2 or above in five subjects including Chinese Language and English Language in the HKCEE or HKDSE, or equivalent (note: Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 or Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth);
- At least two years’ post-qualification full-time working experience in rendering administrative, project management and logistic support, preferably in the Government, public bodies or non-governmental organizations;
- Good knowledge in computer application including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Chinese word processing speed of 20 words per minute and English word processing speed of 30 words per minute; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monthly salary: HK$18-20K
- 5-day work
If the above position is not suitable for you, please also feel free to send your CV to us for our job matching.
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” or send to OUR EMAIL and attach your updated resume with expected salary in “MS WORD” format. Please mark your HKDSE/ HKCEE results in your resume and enclose your academic certificate as supporting documents.
There are also many other government jobs open. Please feel free to send your resume for job matching.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Interest to know our candidates’ and clients’ comments about our service? Please click HERE.
Company website: ww.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
- Govt contract
- 5-day work
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Company Limitedhas been providing topnotch HR services to job seekers and employers for more than 15 years. We strive to provide high quality services including recruitment,
headhunting, secondment & payroll, training & development, corporate social responsibility (CSR) programme and consultation.
We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting right talents for different corporations. We have a strong database system to help job
seekers to pursue their career goals effectively and support our employers in executing an efficient business process to achieve greater success.
We strive to provide extraordinary customer service to both job seekers and employers. Our companycorevalue
isCS PLUS, because we:
Our website :ww.kek.com.hk
Our email :[email protected](For
trusted HR partner
(EA License no.: 67738)
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week