Hung Hom Jobs Project Administrator Position at ERM-Hong Kong, Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Administrator with full time & contract working hours for our company office, ERM-Hong Kong, Limited, for residents of Hung Hom and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14.000 - HK$43.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ERM-Hong Kong, Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Administrator.
|Company||ERM-Hong Kong, Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support the Project Team in carrying out secretarial services for projects
- To execute project team’s all project related administrative activities
- To escalate issue to the Project Team and Line Manager when required
- Execute all project related administrative activities, including:
- General project operational tasks, day-to-day correspondences
- Documents processing, filing, delivery
- Translation of reports and necessary documents
- Check and screen documents, file integration, compilation and edition
- Liaison with third parties
- Attend meetings, prepare meeting materials and meeting minutes in Chinese and English
- Other ad-hoc project administrative duties as required
- Be a supportive and proactive role for business-critical communities such as sustainability and health and safety, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Linguistics any related disciplines or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in project administration / management function
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Team, etc. and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience gained from a multinational working environment is a plus
- Have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable and committed with positive work attitude
- Passionate to create a great place to work
- Flexible, adaptable, can-do team player
- Work in a global sustainable consulting firm
- Good Career Development Opportunities
- MNC, 5 days work, 20 days AL, stable and flexible
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 5,00 people in over 40 countries
working out of more than 160 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past five years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune
500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours