Wong Tai Sin Area Jobs Programme Officer (contract, Hksar) Position at Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as programme officer (contract, hksar) and dedicated to work in full time & contract which domiciled in Wong Tai Sin Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
|Programme Officer (contract, Hksar)
|Wong Tai Sin Area
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time
- Be a permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and lawfully employable in Hong Kong;
- Have a Bachelor Degree from a Hong Kong university or equivalent; Majoring in arts management, marketing is preferable;
- Have met the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Have at least four (4) years’ full-time post-qualification work experience, including at least two (2) years of which should be full-time working experience in organising cultural / arts related programmes or arts management / administration; and
- Be proficient in application of MS Office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and possess good computer knowledge.
- To provide logistics support in organising and promoting performing art programmes, including 18dArt Community Arts Scheme and activities by Audience Building Offices in Kwun Tong and Wong Tai Sin districts;
- To attend and evaluate performances, workshops and various activities of the Venue Partners of Ngau Chi Wan Civic Centre; To assist in promotion and implementation of stage and audience building performances of the Venue Partners by checking on their publicity materials and providing logistics support for the programmes:
- To assist in drafting programme plans, budgetary estimation, reservation of major and minor facilities for the Venue Partners;
- To assist the Manager in proactive marketing for Ngau Chi Wan Civic Centre, coordinate the design and production of monthly event calendars and update information on webpages;
- To prepare reporting papers to District Councils for LCSD’s cultural and art programmes and to assist in handling enquiries of District Council members; and
- To prepare statistical returns, evaluation reports and other administrative work and perform any other duties assigned by senior officers.
|Wong Tai Sin Area
- logistics support in organising and promotion
- performance art programmes;
- attend and evaluate performances, workshops
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading HR Consulting Group in Hong Kong and China.
Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO)
Payroll and Administration
General PlacementOur firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in retail and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, Government and Public Sector.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week