Tai Po Area Jobs Production Support Assistant / Officer Position at Maxim’s Caterers Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Production Support Assistant / Officer. For those of you who live in Tai Po Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Maxim's Caterers Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maxim’s Caterers Ltd|
|Position||Production Support Assistant / Officer|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform production planning and monitor production schedule to fulfil sales target
- Coordinate production workflow and plan with other departments to complete a planned schedule
- Determine manpower needed and monitor material availability to meet production demand
- Address and resolve production issues to minimize disruption
- Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree or above
- Experience in GMP manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin; Good English and Chinese typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, proactive, responsible; good communication skill and ability to deal with ad hoc issues
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 5-day work week
- Free Meal & Shuttle Bus
- Staff Purchase Benefits
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Birthday, Exam, Study, Wedding, Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Education Subsidy Scheme
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
|City||Tai Po Area|
|Address||826, Maxim's Caterers Ltd, Star House, 3號 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- Production Planning
- Food Factory
- Welcome to fresh graduate
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Maxim’s Caterers Limited
Founded in 1956, Maxim’s Group is one of Asia’s leading food and beverage companies, operating Chinese, Western, Japanese and Southeast Asian
restaurants, quick service outlets, bakery shops and cafes, and an institutional catering service. Maxim's Group also produces a range of festive products, including the award-winning Hong Kong MX Mooncakes, and is a licensee of Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi,
IPPUDO, The Cheesecake Factory and Shake Shack in various territories. Altogether, the Group has over 1,800 outlets.
Proud of our heritage and humbled by our success, we are committed to a sustainable and innovative future. To learn more about Maxim’s,
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Five-day work week