Central Jobs Pr & Communications Executive Position at Hearts on Fire Company Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PR & Communications Executive. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hearts on Fire Company Hong Kong Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hearts on Fire Company Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Pr & Communications Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hearts On Fire, a premium diamond jewellery brand, is seeking an PR & Communications Executive to be part of the global team headquartered in Hong Kong.
What You Will Own
- Work closely with the team and support the implementation of compelling PR/ influencer strategy, and provision of best practice, measurement and strategic guidance to achieve the brand’s objectives
- Support the development and execution of all the branding communications such as press releases, brand storytelling, event directives, website, collaterals)
- Liaise with the regions and PR agencies to implement all the PR activities
- Develop and manage external relations including celebrities, influencers and community relations
- Identify collaboration and provide regular updates on dressing and seeding opportunities with celebrities, influencers, or external agencies
- Support HK and Macau local PR activities if needed
- Conduct competitive study and understand from the market intelligence, social listening and campaign analysis to identify our own opportunities and risks in terms of brand image and reputation and escalate the issues to the supervisor
- Compile and prepare the PR and Communications best practice from different markets and share with the regions
- Be the keeper of brand manual and visual asset guidelines; ensure timely updates and compliance for all markets
- Support the update of brand toolkit and initiate the process to update the training for all stakeholders
- Assist in projects and perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Budget management and admin support
Who Will Thrive
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Digital Content Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related experience in international luxury and/or jewellery industry. Experience in managing media and corporate events is an advantage
- Solid marketing experience and brand building awareness in HK (priority), and APAC market. Mainland China experience is a plus and ideal
- Creative with strong marketing sense as well as business acumen; able to put together launch campaigns for jewellery collections
- Knowledge of online marketing channels like social platform, KOL, website and livestreaming, and strong network in HK and Mainland China with KOL, media, etc.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and team player
- Independent, confident, strong problem solving and organization skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Mandarin
- PR & Communication
- Develop and manage external relations
- Support all the branding communications
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1996 Hearts On Fire®, The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond®, has stood for the highest standards in diamond cutting excellence. Hearts On Fire diamonds begin from
the most optically pure and responsibly sourced raw materials and are perfected through exceptional craftsmanship and consistent precision. The result is a sparkle and brilliance unmatched in any other diamond. Hearts On Fire diamond jewellery is available
globally in over 26 countries and 800 locations. It is our vision “to be one of the world’s most recognized global jewellery brands”.
- Industry: Jewellery/Gems/Watches
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week