Lai Chi Kok Jobs Personal Secretary To Director Position at TCM Healthcare (London) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TCM Healthcare (London) Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as personal secretary to director with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TCM Healthcare (London) Ltd|
|Position||Personal Secretary To Director|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide secretarial and operational support to Director’s personal affairs in several countries.
- Keep Director’s calendar and daily appointments in several countries.
- Organize travel arrangements, personal & social functions in several countries.
- Maintain systematic filling system.
- Tidy up Director travel expenses to account department.
- Minimum 10 years experience in supporting senior executive personal matters.
- University graduate is preferred with formal secretarial training.
- Good Chinese and English communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and multi-tasking skills.
- Well-organized, able to work under pressure and meet a tight deadline.
- 5 days week
- Maximum 16 days annual leave
- Birthday holiday
- Christmas bonus
- Dental allowance
- Performance bonus
- Staff purchase discount
Please send resume, date available, present salary & salary expected by clicking “APPLYING NOW”
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Promotion opportunity
- Discretionary bonus
- 5-Days week and bank holiday
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1998. Import and wholesale wide range of pharmaceutical & medical supplies.
Supply to Manufacturers, Hospitals, Universities, Laboratories and Retail Pharmacies in Hong Kong & Macau.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week