Kwai Hing Jobs Personal Assistant / Secretary Position at China Mobile Hong Kong 中國移動香港
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company China Mobile Hong Kong 中國移動香港 is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kwai Hing and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of personal assistant / secretary and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||China Mobile Hong Kong 中國移動香港|
|Position||Personal Assistant / Secretary|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Department: Corporate Affairs Division (Compliance Management Office)
In this position, you will:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support via internal and external communication to the senior management, including diary management, meetings schedule, daily correspondences, travel arrangement, guest visit etc.
- Assist to draft, develop and implement the corporate policies and company announcement.
- Enhance the efficiency of the company through managing different projects.
- Collect and analyze operational information for management on effective decision making.
- Follow up a variety of assigned job tasks in a comprehensive and reliable manner.
- Help build a positive corporate image with effective communication and news editing.
- Deliver ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Chinese Language and Literature, Computing, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in sizable organization.
- Open mind, adapt to changes, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, mature and able to work independently.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skill with different parties.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese and good command of spoken Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong PC skills, well-versed in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Officer.
When you work:
- 5 days work
- 8 hours/day
What you enjoy:
- Discretionary Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidies
- Birthday gift
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
- Staff discount
|Address||Hong Kong, 20/F, Tower A, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung New Territories China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited|
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Corporate affairs
- Executive office
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the rightplace for you.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week