Sheung Wan Jobs Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant Position at Ruth Chao Studio Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant. For those of you who live in Sheung Wan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ruth Chao Studio Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ruth Chao Studio Limited|
|Position||Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide a full spectrum of office administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to the Director in all business and personal matters
- Organise daily calendars and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Handle incoming mails and phone calls in the office
- Maintain proper accounting record and document filing for book-keeping
- Handling staff salary payments, MPFs and reimbursements
- Assist in business operation, e.g. issue invoices and receipt, draft agreements and reports
- Support the Director on business planning, sales development and operational improvements
- Manage and maintain good relationship with the external parties, including the clients, production partners, printers, photographers, and other vendors
- Handle and maintain confidential information and document management
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the director
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Comfortable and fluent English and Mandarin speaker, able to deal with foreign clients, vendors and suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and detail-minded
- Ability to prioritize with a positive, can-do personality
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks
- Able to work independently but also a team player who can work effectively with the team
- University degree or above in language, communications, journalism, business, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies or related fields
- Working experience in luxury / retail / creative business is a plus
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability.
* Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment-related purposes only.
- Flexible, fun and dynamic working environment
- Work in different spectrums, never a boring day
- Work directly with Director to build together
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ruth Chao Studio is an award-winning creative agency specialised in branding and graphic design. With 10 years of experience collaborating with clients spanning 11 industries and 9 countries,
Ruthhas won over 15 international design awards in the past two years, with a portfolio ofclients including Mandarin Oriental, Estee Lauder, Mr Porter, Lane Crawford, and more.
Ruth Chao Studio is looking to build a strong team dedicated to deliver high design quality and excellent customer service. With designs thattell a memorable visual story, we are now seeking
ambitious and talented individuals to achieve the next chapter together.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week