Wan Chai Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Wan Chai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle personal and household matters
- Ensure the comfort and safety of all family menbers
- In charge of the daily schedule arrangement of a 12 years old boy and related school matters
- Responsible for property and facilities management and maintenance, renovation, worker recruitment if necessary
- Responsible for arranging and monitoring the day-to-day operation for the whole family household
- Travel on business trips with the Executives to the Mainland and Overseas
- Planning and organizing of a diverse range of events (e.g. Birthday Party, VIP dinners etc.)
- Handle flight tickets, hotel accommodation and visa arrangements
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder Proficiency in communication of both English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and able to work independently
- A good team player with proactive working attitude and positive
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- 5 years or above relevant work experience
- Be honest, patient, detail-minded, well-organized, proactive and willing to learn
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Should you have any queries,please contact Ms Chan at 2755 0080 for further information.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Details minded and problem solving skills
- Flight attendant experience preferred
- Proficiency in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A private advertiser
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week