Central Jobs Personal Assistant ( 40k-50k) Position at Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Personal Assistant ( 40K-50K) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Personal Assistant ( 40k-50k)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is looking for Personal Assistant.
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director.
- Prepare meeting minutes, reports, presentations, business correspondences and documentation system.
- Organize the daily calendars and coordinate various meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and complete expense reports.
- Coordinate and liaise with different parties, including but not limited to internal departments and external business corporations.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (both Putonghua and Cantonese).
- Bachelor’s degree holder, with formal secretarial training would be an advantage.
- 5-6 years or above relevant working experience in serving top executives would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, especially PowerPoint).
- Dependable and have ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility.
- To work under pressure and tight timeline, maintain integrity and good attitude.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to [email protected].
- Secretarial and admin/executive support to the Exe
- Competitive remuneration package
- Location at Happy Valley
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy