Quarry Bay Jobs People Operations Executive Position at Prenetics Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Prenetics Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as People Operations Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Quarry Bay and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|People Operations Executive
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Prenetics is a leading genomics and precision oncology company dedicated to transforming patient care through advanced genomic and molecular technologies. Our new business focus is on precision oncology, specifically on early detection and treatment. We recently acquired ACT Genomics, the only Asia-based company to receive FDA clearance, has enabled us to expand our capabilities and offer comprehensive cancer solutions to patients worldwide.
Our team of world-class scientists, healthcare experts, and technology innovators are committed to driving forward precision oncology to improve patient outcomes. At Prenetics, we believe that every patient deserves personalized, effective, and affordable cancer care, and we are dedicated to making that a reality. Prenetics is listed on NASDAQ with the ticker PRE.
We are recruiting for a People Operations Executive to join our People Operations team at our Hong Kong headquarters. The priorities for this role will include but not be limited to support on-boarding and off-boarding processes, payroll, and various HR administrative duties. We move fast and develop a lot of ideas so you will have to keep up with our pace and be a catalyst to positive change. You will be great at prioritising tasks in a busy environment and be able to show that you can hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
Compensations & Benefits:
- Prepare all the necessary for the monthly payroll in the payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Handle staff questions about leave, wages, deductions, attendance and time records.
HR Operations & Reporting:
- Provide support in HRIS payroll system and Workforce system and ensure its run smoothly
- Duty includes preparing contracts, MPF and medical insurance enrolment and deactivation, tax filing, reference letters, visa application etc.
- Minimum experience – Bachelor degree or above plus minimum 2 years of experience in HR.
- Familiar with labor ordinance and local HR best practice
- Organised, meticulous and an effective communicator
- Ownership – to be accountable for supporting a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity – able to work methodically work
- Cross functional collaboration – plans well, prioritises alignment, listens and asks great questions (up, down and around)
- Start-up speed and mentality – flexible, and can appreciate the crazy without judgment, works/ thinks at breakneck speed
- Has humor and humanity – is self-aware, empathetic, can be vulnerable, builds real relationships, willing to laugh at self, fun
- Availability – immediately available is highly preferred
- Work and learn from a vibrant international team with diverse backgrounds
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment in a non-hierarchical culture
Get to know us; Get to know our DNA!
As a genetics testing company, we are proud to share what makes us Prenetics. Simply put, our DNA is P-R-E-N-E-T-I-C-S! See what each word of our company name means:
- You love what you do and accomplish amazing result
- You spread positivity, bring enthusiasm to work and inspire team members
- You drive team toward specific goals, even when they seem unlikely or difficult
- You embrace changes and be able to drive through uncertainty, ambiguity and uncomfortable situations
- You bounce back quickly from setbacks and challenges
- You are persistent and determined to achieve the desired outcome
- You trust others to play their positions well like an elite sports team
- You foster a strong team spirit while encouraging others to take initiatives and risks
- You create a space to allow team to grow and hold each other accountable
- You are trustworthy and lead by example
- You are consistent in your message and action all the times
- You deliver what you have promised
- You challenge your own comfort zone and always outperform yourself
- You make meaningful and amazing impact to the world
- You dare to take risks
- You are completely honest and committed to giving candid feedbacks, no matter how challenging it might be
- You share ideas, knowledge and skills that empower others and create access to information with the wider team
- You share wins and failures openly
- You make sound judgement and come up with solutions that are creative and smart. Copy when feasible
- You challenge the status quo and question things that could be done differently for better. Modify the wheel if you can’t change it
- You think outside of the box and make value-based innovation
- You articulate your thoughts and ideas effectively and respectfully
- You know your audience and talk in a way they want to be told
- You make sure communications happens, no matter where you are
- You put the needs of others before one’s own and find ways in helping other to succeed
- You focus on team wins than personal wins and share credits
- You act in the company’s best interest
We are Prenetics, our people make us who we are.
|Hong Kong Island
- People Operations Executive
- Min. 2 years of experience
- Payroll experience is a must
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prenetics is a leading genomics and precision oncology company dedicated to transforming patient care through advanced genomic and molecular technologies. Our new business focus is on precision
oncology, specifically on early detection and treatment. We recently acquired ACT Genomics, the only Asia-based company to receive FDA clearance, has enabled us to expand our capabilities and offer comprehensive cancer solutions to patients worldwide.
Our team of world-class scientists, healthcare experts, and technology innovators are committed to driving forward precision oncology to improve patient outcomes. At Prenetics, we believe
that every patient deserves personalized, effective, and affordable cancer care, and we are dedicated to making that a reality. Prenetics is listed on NASDAQ with the ticker PRE.
- Industry: Health & Beauty Care