People Development Manager – E-commerce Platform Vacancies at KOS International Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, KOS International Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as People Development Manager - E-commerce Platform for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||KOS International Limited|
|Position||People Development Manager - E-commerce Platform|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
About Our Client
We are representing a well-known e-commerce company, they are looking for an agile People Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
While reporting to the Head of HR, you will
- Formulate learning & development strategies according to regional guideline and agenda
- Identify training needs of various business units to initiate corresponding training activities
- Design and execute talent development program and competency framework to support business needs and growth
- Lead the talent review and succession planning processes, and provide recommend actions to sustain healthy talent pipeline
- Define critical competence, identify critical roles for organizational success and derive strategies to enhance competence
- Prepare periodical reports and training schedule for the company
- Engage in ad hoc project if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in training and talent development, ideally with solid experience in developing talent development program and framework from scratch would be an advantage
- Strong growth mindset, flexible with hands-on mentality in driving solution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Reputable eCommerce & Online Platform
- 6+ years of Training and Talent Development exp.
- Young, dynamic and flexible work cullture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy