Lai Chi Kok Jobs Partner Resources Specialist – Starbucks Hong Kong (ta & Hrbp) Position at Starbucks Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as partner resources specialist – Starbucks Hong Kong (TA & HRBP). For those of you who live in Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Starbucks Hong Kong, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Starbucks Hong Kong|
|Position||Partner Resources Specialist – Starbucks Hong Kong (ta & Hrbp)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end mass recruitment cycle from developing sourcing strategies, launching promotion campaigns, performing candidate selection till offer making & onboarding
- Administer the frontline recruitment process including but not limited to job promotion, recruitment activities arrangement, application management, application tracking system operations, as well as contract documents preparation
- Work closely with Operations leaders on developing recruitment plans and providing human resources solutions
- Support the recruitment lead on data analysis and reporting in relation to the recruitment effectiveness
- Perform regular discussions with partners (staff members) in relation to engagement and relations matters
Summary of Experience
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in mass recruitment ideally from retail / FMCG / F&B industries
- Proven achievements on frontline recruitment operations
- HR generalist with solid exposure on mass recruitment will also be welcomed
- Practical experience on using HRIS is highly preferred (ideally on Lumesse TalentLink and Workday)
- Knowledgeable on data management and analysis mainly through MS Excel
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills with passion to reach out internally and externally
- Able to manage multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
- An independent contributor working well in team
- Numerical sensitive with good organizational skills
- Proficient in MS application including but not limited to MS Excel
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner. APPLY today!
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Partner Resources Organization, coffee concepts (Hong Kong) Limited.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Frontline/ mass recruitment in leading coffee co.
- Recruitment focus with involvement in HRBP
- Hands-on operations on ATS and HRIS
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee but also connection. We are a neighbourhood gathering
place, a part of your daily routine. Get to know us and you will see: we are so much more than what we brew. We call our employees partners because we are all partners in shared success. We are known to develop and support partners who are guided by the
passion of providing service to others. We make sure everything we do is through the lens of humanity—from our commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
Starbucks Hong Kong opened its first coffee house at Exchange Square, Central in 200. We value our employees as “Partners” and we as a team contribute to
the great success and continual growth of our business. Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week