Kowloon Bay Jobs Part-time Digital Designer Position at Swire Resources Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Swire Resources Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Part-time Digital Designer and able to work under part time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Swire Resources Ltd|
|Position||Part-time Digital Designer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The incumbent will be responsible for designing and producing all visual/ multimedia content on social media channels to deliver a relevant and engaging customer experience.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to produce quality e-commerce and social media digital design
- Involve in commercial photo & video shooting and editing
- Develop & execute concepts across social media platform
- Diploma or above in Interactive Design, Multimedia Design or related disciplines, undergraduates are welcomed
- Experience in multimedia/ graphic design, commercial photo & video studio
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Capable for photography and videography with good fashion sense
- Creative with sense in design and digital trends
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 12/F Kingston International Centre, 19 Wang Chiu Road Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking the below “Apply Now” button.
Swire Resources Limited is Equal Opportunity Employer
- Undergrads in relevant disciplines are welcomed
- Social media digital design
- Commercial photo & video shooting experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear
and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours