Mong Kok Jobs Part Time Customer Service Officer – Wealth And Personal Banking Position at HSBC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Part Time Customer Service Officer - Wealth and Personal Banking. For those of you who live in Mong Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, HSBC, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Part Time Customer Service Officer - Wealth And Personal Banking|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class wealth and personal banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Part Time Customer Service Officer.
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operation and achieving satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing compliance controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
- Customer centric mind-set with commitment to deliver quality service
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin an advantage
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- One of the world’s leading international banks
- Excellent Career Progression
- Dynamic working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through three global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Banking & Markets.
Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, we offer many ways for you to achieve your ambitions. Come and work with us and you'll have opportunities to build connections with colleagues and customers worldwide and help
build the bank for the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy