Operations Executive Vacancies at Hermes Asia Pacific Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hermes Asia Pacific Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Operations Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hermes Asia Pacific Limited|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle all back office operation tasks including general administration, maintenance, uniform, etc.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis, ensure information is well transmitted to related parties
- Be a real partner to sales team by providing quality follow up for all customer service cases
- Work with related teams on customer service/aftersales service related issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all company policies/procedures in store are followed and manage archiving for relevant documents
- Assist with implementation and accurate use of digital tools
- Monitor overall floor operations and provide support when needed
- Be responsible for the application of procedures related to internal control and health & safety
- Identify system weakness of boutique and advise plan of improvement
- To assist any other duties as assigned by superior
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in luxury retail or 6 years’ experience in a multi-tasking customer-oriented environment
- Motivated to learn and improve
- Proactive, self-initiated, detail minded, creative, good team player and communication skill
- Flexible, good common sense and problem-solving skill
- Proficient with computer skills and MS Office with very good knowledge on using Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Knowledge of French is a plus
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)
- In-store all round admin, reporting and analysis
- Proficient PC skills, solid in Excel
- Flexible, good problem-solving, motivated
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
creator, artisan and seller of high-quality objects since 1837, Hermès is an independent, family-owned French house that employs more than 18,400 people worldwide. Driven by its permanent entrepreneurial spirit and consistently high standards, Hermès cultivates
the freedom and autonomy of each individual through responsible management. The company perpetuates the transmission of exceptional know-how through strong territorial presence that respects people and nature, a source of exceptional materials. Sixteen artisanal
métiers nurture the creativity of the house, whose collections are presented in over 300 stores in 45 countries across the world.
We cordially invite high calibre talent to join ourHermès team in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus