Sham Shui Po Jobs Operations Excellence And New Projects Manager (ref No.: Oenpm/0105/23) Position at Hung’s Management Services Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Excellence and New Projects Manager (Ref No.: OENPM/0105/23) in our company, Hung's Management Services Ltd. For candidates who reside in Sham Shui Po and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Hung’s Management Services Ltd
|Operations Excellence And New Projects Manager (ref No.: Oenpm/0105/23)
|Sham Shui Po
|Type of Work
- Drive business innovation and transformation across functions to achieve operational excellence objectives
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities, provide data insights and anticipate functional/ organizational gaps and needs
- Propose new solutions on platforms, tools, workflows, business models etc. and connect with relevant external and internal stakeholders to develop customized solutions and partnerships
- Lead new projects and change management, develop framework, establish, maintain, and monitor project management workflow and performance metrics to measure and track programme success
- Ensure alignment vertically and horizontally across the organization, create an environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement
- Be accountable to develop fit-for-the-purpose solutions and processes for sustainable, replicable improvements on operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Support other business initiatives and company wide projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Tourism and Hospitality or other related disciplines
- 5+ years of work experience, in a leading role, in business process reengineering, change management, digital transformation, etc., gained from sizable businesses, preferably in quick-service and fast casual restaurant industry
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and capabilities to drive change, new ways of working and problem-solving
- Ability to work cross functionally, influence and effectively partner with internal and external stakeholder, confident to engage with all levels to align consent
- Familiar with project management cycle, commit to project deliverables
- Strategic, strong analytic skills
- Proficiency in both written and oral communication skills in English and Cantonese, good command of Mandarin would be an advantage
- Immediately available preferred
|Sham Shui Po
- Degree holder in Business Administration
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities
- Drive business innovation and transformation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a food retail group operating fast food and bakery chain stores in Hong Kong. Due to our business expansion, we now urgently invite applications for the following position.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week