Shatin Area Jobs Operations Clerk (5-day Office Work) Position at Town Health Medical & Dental Services Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Town Health Medical & Dental Services Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Shatin Area and surrounding areas as operations clerk (5-day office work) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14.000 - HK$43.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Town Health Medical & Dental Services Limited|
|Position||Operations Clerk (5-day Office Work)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Coordinating and handling daily operations of GP medical clinics
- Provide full spectrum of clerical & administrative support, including logistics arrangements, preparations for meetings and periodic reports
- Handle incoming & outgoing fax as well as procurement of printed matters such as name cards, receipts, stationery, etc.
- Support ad hoc duties as and when required
- Administrative / operations experience in monitoring clinics / centres an advantage
- Knowledge in medical or healthcare industry a definite advantage
- Good people management with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with various people in different capacities and good at collaboration
- Pleasant, well-organized, customer-oriented and willing to learn
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department via “APPLY NOW”.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
- Provide clerical & administrative support
- 5-day work week
- Attractive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Town Health was established in 1989 and is one of the largest healthcare groups in Hong Kong. Its subsidiary, Dr. Vio & Partners has been serving Hong Kong since 1947. The Group’s shares migrated from the GEM to the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
(Stock code: 3886) in 2008. The Group’s core businesses include (i) provision of medical and dental services in Hong Kong; (ii) managing healthcare networks and provision of third-party medical administrator services in Hong Kong; and (ii) provision of hospital
management and related services as well as medical and dental services in Mainland China. We value our employees and offer attractive benefits and competitive packages. We invite dynamic individuals with high caliber to join in the growth of our Group.
- Industry: Health & Beauty Care
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week