Kwun Tong Jobs Operations Administrator Position at Tronda Electronics Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Operations Administrator with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Tronda Electronics Ltd, for residents of Kwun Tong and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Tronda Electronics Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Operations Administrator.
|Company||Tronda Electronics Ltd|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are looking for a person to support the daily operations of our Company, a successful operations administrator should be able to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations of the company
Job Description / Responsibility
– Assist and take care of the daily operation and administration of Sales and Service Team, include but not limited to monitoring the service contracts renewal, invoicing and quotations to customers. Monitoring the maintenance issues and service reports to customers. Handling the logistic service with customers and manufacturers.
– Assist Sales and Service Team handling the requests and enquiries from customers, orders to manufacturers and communication / correspondence with Radiation Board, Medical Device Office.
– Provide support in administration duties including answering phones, stationery order, office equipment maintenance, procurement, filing and general correspondence.
– Handle the processes and records of AR, AP and expense reimbursement transactions
– HR supports including compensation & benefits, payroll, tax returns, MPF calculations.
– Ad-hoc assignments as required
– 3-4 years hands on accounting and administrative experience.
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office & Excel
– Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
– Knowledge of SAP B1 is an advantage.
– Responsible, well organized and self-motivated.
– Work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good team player.
– 5 days’ work
– Double pay
– Annual leave (14 days)
– Medical benefit
Interested parties, please send full resume, current and expected salary to Company Administrator by clicking Apply Now.
- A Stable Company with focus on Customer Care
- 3-4 years accounting and administrative experience
- Double pay, 5 days' works & Medical Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tronda was founded in year 1989 with over 30 years of experience in providing advanced medical equipment in Hong Kong and Macau.
We focus on the specialties of Gastroenterology, Neurophysiology, Urology and Radiology.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week