Kowloon Bay Jobs Operations Administrator Position at Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Operations Administrator and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Ricoh Hong Kong Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
About Your Role:
- To schedule, dispatch and track service activity of service engineers
- Monitor and optimise work schedule as situations change to maximise attainment of service level agreement
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensue issues are resolved that impact the provision of field services to customers
- Provide, monitor, communicate and distribute relevant operational messages between engineer teams, customers and service partners
- Form 5 / DSE graduate with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- University graduate in Business, Statistics, Analytics, Logistics, or related disciplines will be considered
- Confident in using and learning new computer systems
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
- Leading company in the industry
- Career advancement opportunity
- Ensure field service achieves service level
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join Us, Advance Forward.
At Ricoh, we’re not just imagining a future bright with ideas-we’re already building it.
Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services and innovative solutions to support our customers’ digital transformation and business process optimisation.
We provide the expertise and leverage the power of our regional APAC diversity to deliver true value to our customers.
We bring people, processes, and technology together to deliver competitive advantage for our APAC customers and increase value to their business.
By making data accessible faster and with more insight than ever before, as well as embracing different perspectives, we can help our customers with diverse
needs in a more agile way.
Being part of the Ricoh family means working with passionate and creative people who are dedicated to making a difference for our customers, our communities,
our society, and for each other.
We share our successes and are always striving to be more, both as a team and in our own careers.
Together we are inventing a new future, one driven by a unique vision and built to create sustainable success.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week