Kwun Tong Jobs Operation Trainer Position at Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Operation Trainer. For candidates who reside in Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Provide service quality coaching, design, and conduct continuous improvement trainings to uplift the service quality to meet Company’s standard.
- Formulate effective training to support and facilitate company business needs and growth.
- Write up, review, and update proper documentations of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and training materials including but not limited to post training assessment records and training reports.
- Assist Operation Teams to implement the SOP effectively and provide related training to the employee.
- Communicate updates and changes from internal stakeholders on system, services, and procedures to ensure effective performance by team members in handling call or case in compliance with Company’s policies.
- Assist internal stakeholder to investigate, analyse and propose possible training to Management to resolve the customer complaints.
- Collaborate with Global Markets Team to deliver program training to clients and business partners including training materials preparation and assisting in training.
- Assist Operation Teams to collect feedback from customers and teammates to formulate preventive measures or remedial actions to minimize any negative feedbacks.
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks / projects as assigned.
- Degree or above in Training or related subjects
- Certified TT would be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ training and coaching experience with service-oriented corporations or call centre would be an advantage
- Proven experience in designing and facilitating service-related training programs
- Proven experience in evaluating learning programs and materials to ensure client and learner needs are met
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and articulation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office especially PowerPoint
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please send resume indicating current, expected salary and availability to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of receipt.
- service quality assessment & training
- Stable & friendly MNC environment
- Competitive staff benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Inter Partner Assistance (IPA) Group is an assistance company offering a wide range of tailor-made business solutions, to provide instant support
to emergency situations by our global network and 24/7 alarm centers worldwide.
Our mission is to provide clients a peace of mind and to enrich their customers’ experience. Leveraging on global network and alarm center, clients and
their customers can reach for our service anywhere, anytime.
To lean more, please visit:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week