Wan Chai Jobs Operation Manager, Creative Position at Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hong Kong Trade Development Council has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Wan Chai and surrounding areas as operation manager, creative with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Trade Development Council|
|Position||Operation Manager, Creative|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- To manage local and overseas design operation teams for exhibitions and promotional activities
- To provide logistic support, tendering and quotation for construction work both local and overseas
- To supervise on-site operation of exhibition set up
- To co-ordinate with different departments to ensure of the quality of work and successful completion for activities
- To monitor the project schedule and milestones, to ensure smooth communication with user departments
- To provide professional guidance and overall supervision on outsourcing
- To oversee budget of department and projects
- Degree holder with minimum 5 year’s solid relevant experience, preferably in event organizing and exhibitions
- Strong command in English and Chinese.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work as team to deliver quality work within tight timeframe and limited resources
- Proficiency in MS applications and Chinese word-processing
- Customer-oriented, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime and occasionally on during weekends / public holidays
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Monitor the project schedule and milestones
- Provide professional guidance on outsourcing
- Oversee budget of department and projects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional
to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Industry: General Business Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week